North Lake Leelanau Beachfront Paradise
150 foot of private frontage on 1.4 acres of land. Beachfront Paradise on North Lake Leelanau!
Long Dock Beach is the quintessential up north escape. Nestled on the shore of sandy North Lake Leelanau, and a mere five minutes away from the quaint town of Leland, this cozy little cottage has everything you need for a restful family vacation.
Pull your boat up to the dock, have a beach bonfire, go for a swim, gaze at the stars…enjoy a slice of Northern Michigan life.
Bedroom: 2 twins
- Lake access
- Free Parking
- Single Level home – no stairs
- Coffee maker
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Dishes and silverware
- Cooking basics
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke alarm
- Check yourself into the home with a door code
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Hot water
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- A table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
- Indoor fireplace
- Central heating or a heater
- Well water
- Each bedroom has a ceiling fan
- Bedrooms stay cool
- One oscilating fan
- Washer & Dryer
- Children’s books and toys
- Changing table
- High chair
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
Summer Sunday to Sunday $5000-7000/week
Fall $425-550 per night
Off Season $325-425 per night
Inquire for holiday rates and terms.
Pet fees apply.
Plus cleaning fee and tax.